1. Field Investigator of the Year – Robert Spearing
2. Volunteer of the Year – Linda Flechtner
3. Chapter of the Year – Washington State, (Maurene Morgan SD)
4. International Chapter of the Year – France
5. Excellence in Ufology – Luis D. Elizondo
1. David MacDonald – For Outstanding International Business Development and Growth of International Membership and Chapters.
2. Chuck Reever – For Outstanding Service on International Investigations.
3. John Gagnon – For Outstanding Service to Quality Field Investigations. Form 30 Education.
4. Katie Griboski – For Outstanding Service for the implementation of the MUFON Archive Research and Reporting System – MARRS.
5. Tomas Karlsson – For Outstanding Service for the implementation of the Mobile version of the MUFON Case Management System.
6. Roger Marsh – For Excellence in the Creation of the first MUFON Cases of Interest Book for Sale Worldwide.